Welcome to iLiveit community. This is uncharted territory for us, so we've revised our rules down to the bare bones. They'll change over time, and we hope you'll enjoy participating in a more creative environment.
1) Be cool. Don't post insulting, bullying, victim-blaming, racist, sexist, or homophobic remarks.
2) Stunt accounts and throwaways may live, but sock puppets, astroturfers and spammers will die.
3) Stay on topic. Don't hijack threads, repeat yourself or post generic talking points.
4) Constructive criticism is welcome. Hostile, whining hand-wringers will be eaten.
5) Like the good, Flag the bad, and avoid contentless comments.
6) Don't post e-mail addresses, phone numbers, home addresses, URL-shortened links that obscure the target, porn, or gore.
7) We politely insist you do not post stuff you do not have the right to post.
8) We have the right to delete an account or content at any time for any reason. Remember to export your data right after making dodgy comments.
9) Enforcement may be lax or draconian as befits the whims of the Entity. The rude will be eaten first.
Thanks for reading.